Rabu, 14 Juli 2010

i'm back!!

very surprised that a lot of friends want me to write again.. and i'm glad knowing so many visitors and comments on my chat box.
a month ago, some friends asked me why stop writing so suddenly,
but here i go ready to share any experiences like i used to rather than told u the reasons..haha..
so Lets start from the very begining... err... my name is chris, i'm real female (^^), and i'm 23 years old.. have been lived at jogja for 6 years almost,yet finished my study as a dentist.. (hopefully graduate soon.. berharap bgt..!) have a lot hobbies, but music always spent my time with. love to sing and play instruments but not expert at all. can't speak and writing in english properly (of course i can't, english's not my mother language, kan ya??), lebih suka bahasa indonesia..hehe.. a lil bit introvert, but a good listener. hate horror and thriller movie so much, coz i got nothing but fear and negative feedback from those movies...
bukan org yg benar2 baik, tpi selalu berusaha yg terbaik.
oke sampe di sini saja dulu, krn besok ada ujian, saya harus tidur..
gudnite everybody! God Bless you all,, yes.. all of you

0 komentar: