Jumat, 28 Oktober 2011

hari yang lucu

Everybody have a problems.. big, small, many, few.. including me.
But, God seems won't me fall to deep into it.

Today, my heart on the limit of patience, my body is weak and feel dizzy.. starving whole day but i don't have much time to eat. so i'm fasting officially.. at 6 pm, It's already finished in my room, but suddenly my friend ask me to hear her complains about lecturer, patients, etc.. i'm just listening and giving advice all once. When she finished, and i prepared my self and go down stairs walking out from my campus finally, another fellow closed to me and ask me for the same action. she wanna share probs too.. gwahh.. padahal dalam batas kesadaran menipis bcause i'm hungry, i invite her to have dinner together during her talks. The conversations going well and long then and she decide to end up because of tired. hehe.. (fiuhh..) you think i'm going home after that, but my part isn't end like that.. as long as my journey of return (cieee bahasaneee kyk film silat), i meet with another friend and guess what, she wanna share her probs just like the others, but the funny thing is, our dialogues is on her car and it taking 2 hours long.

3 curhatan di tiga tempat.. dengan kondisi badan pikiran mental tak menentu.. wkwkw (-__-)!!
tapi rupa-rupanya mendengarkan curhat dalam kondisi nol dan bisa memberikan solusi meski hanya sedikit, ternyata membuat aku justru merasa lega dengan masalahku sendiri.. padahal malah aku ndak share apapun.. mungkin Tuhan tidak ingin aku fokus dengan masalah yang ada. hehehe.. dan malah aku mendapat banyak sekali pengalaman sikap-sikap bijak dari temanku yang begitu tegar dengan masalah mereka..

hari ini memang hari yang lucu. dan hari banyak ilmu.. thx God..

0 komentar: