Selasa, 25 Oktober 2011

secuplik perjalanan

Last sunday, i went to GaLeria MaLL because friend of mine (his name is Fasi) said that there were piano recital on the 1st floor. But it wasn't formal's recital, it was just performances by childrens who took a piano course in Hana Music Yogyakarta.
I ask mba eki to accompanied me and we went by bus in the noon. That day, the sun shine so bright and hot, enough to insist me wore a longsleeve-shirt and a jacket. hahaha.
Later, when we arrived, the show is about to began and i saw so many childrens guided by their mothers who keep them stayed still..hehe.. the MC looked very inconvenience and mostly ignored by the childrens but the show still interesting. while my friend enjoyed the show, i enjoyed the grand piano which set behind the audiences. wkwkw...
I LOVE that pianooo.. though i can't play well. hahah. The keys were light.. and the sounds was perfect! I tried some songs and felt amazing by myself. wihiiiii... Then, I asked the seller to get the price, and have been shock after knew it. haha.. 117 millions rupiah.. oLaaaaa... isn't good for my health.. haha. Besides, i prefer a white piano then a black one. tapi tetep ajaaa pengeeeennnn... huiks!
Minta sama Tuhan deh klo gitu. huehehe... "Tuhan Yesus, Chris minta grand piano merk Yamaha ya.. yang paling murah enda apa deh, yang penting bisa dipakai buat memuji Engkau.. hehe.. Trimakasih Tuhan.. "




0 komentar: