Minggu, 09 Oktober 2011

Poo


Hollaaa!! It’s been a month since my birthday.. haha..just like a song:wake me up when September end! I woke up in the end of September..wkwkw..

===(-______-!!)===

well I wanna introduce my (new) pet. Hehe. His name is poo.. - I took it from kungfu panda with any (private) reasons- And he is a (male) turtle. I got it as a gift in a week after my birthday.. I had for a month but it seems that poo didn’t eat much.. :sad: I don’t know why and how to make him like the food I'd give .. but lucky me, he hasn’t die yet (woaa.. please don’t!)..

just like choki (my dog) I talked to poo like he is a man. I hope my friends here do not have a negative thinking while knowing me talking alone in my room. Hihihi..


Hmm.. Last day I’m on my bad mood and situation, but no one’s around me.. so I came close to poo and began to share my problems. Uniquely he swam slowly to me and rise his head up like pretending listening my story.. call me crazy but that was true.. Poo didn’t have a shoulder to cry on or give me an advice but all I need is he was there as my friend when I’m down..

long live the poo..!!! wkwkw..

thank you so much for you who gave me poo.. you are the kindest person i've ever met.. may God bless your way..

I’m not alone anymore..

0 komentar: